Amneal pharmaceuticals Ahmedabad hr contact number | Amneal pharmaceuticals job vacancy
|Company Name||Amneal Pharmaceuticals|
|Role||Production & Manufacturing|
|Industry Type||Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences|
|Department||Production, Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Role Category||Production & Manufacturing – Other|
Walk-in Drive @ Amneal Pharma, Pipan Plant for Production department (Injectable/ Parenteral) on 2nd July, 2023 (Sunday)
We are looking for suitable candidates for INJECTABLE / PARENTERAL units for
- SEZ MATODA PLANT, AHMEDABAD
- PIPAN-SANAND PLANT, AHMEDABAD
Date : 2nd July, 2023 (Sunday)
Time : 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Interview Venue :
PUNISKA HEALTHCARE (100% SUBSIDIARY OF AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICAL PVT. LTD.)
Plot No: 161/1, Sanand Bavla Highway Road,
Village : Pipan, Sanand, Ahmedabad Gujarat 382110
JOB LOCATIONS: SEZ- MATODA and PIPAN-SANAND
1) REQUIREMENT FOR INJECTABLE MANUFACTURING/ PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
- Designation: Operator/ Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Department: Production (Sterile Manufacturing)
- Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc / M.Pharm
- Total Experience: 02 to 10 years (Pharma experience only)
- Total Positions: 40
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization, Tunnel Operations, QMS Activities, Visual Inspection testing/ VIT etc.)
Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Cartridges, Lyophilizer and Vial, Bag Line, Robotic Line (Vial), Emulsion Line
Machine Exposure: Sterile eye drop filling machine (Groninger / Optima), Dyno Truking filling and sealing machine, Bosch filling machine, Steam sterilizer (Fedegree)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to Aseptic vial / Bottle filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Three piece sterile eye drop bottle filling machine operation (Groninger / Optima), Dynomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
|8th/10th/12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
|ITI Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E / B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|Graduation Jobs||Click Here|
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on below email ids:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Amit.email@example.com or can contact on 8839385819