How To Get Job In Air India : एयरपोर्ट्स में नौकरी पाने के लिए अधिकांश मामलों में 12वीं पास और उच्चतम शिक्षा प्राप्त करने वाले उम्मीदवारों की आवश्यकता होती है। विभिन्न पदों के लिए जैसे कि सुरक्षा, भर्ती, उड़ान सेवाएँ, और उड़ान निगरानी में रोजगार के अवसर हो सकते हैं। योग्य उम्मीदवारों को उद्घाटन, । आवेदन करने के लिए अधिक जानकारी के लिए अपने नजदीकी एयरपोर्ट की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट की जाँच करें और समर्थन दिशा में आवेदन करें।
How To Get Job In Air India | Airport Job 2023 | Air India Job Requirement 2023 | Air India Requirement | Airport Jobs
Basic Details How To Get Job In Air India
|Company Name||Air India Airport Service Limited|
|Job Location||Cochin & Calicut|
|Gender||Male & Female Both|
Qualification : 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation
|Junior Officer – Technical||05 Post|
|Ramp Service Exclusive||39 Post|
|Handyman/ Handywomen||279 Post|
Qualification / Experience How To Get Job In Air India :
Jr. Officer Technical :
- Full time Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
- Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License to be produced maximum within 12 months or produce the HMV License within the minimum time frame as per the prevailing rules of the state government, from the date of joining. The incumbent has to apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle License immediately upon acceptance of offer. No increment will be extended before possession of HMV license.
- Preference will be given to those with aviation experience or GS Equipment/ Vehicle/Heavy earth movers equipment Maintenance with reputed GS Equipment manufacturer/Authorized Service Agency.
Ramp Service Executive :
- 3 –years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production / Electronics/ Automobile recognized by the State Government.
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning/ Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/ Welder (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of Welder) after passing SSC/Equivalent examination with Hindi/ English / Local Language as one of the subject.
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver :
- SSC /10th Standard Pass.
- Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
Salary Process :
- Officer Technical : 28,200 Per month
- Ramp Service Executive : 23,640/- Per Month
- Utility Agent Cum Rap Driver : 20,130/- Per Month
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Physical Endurance Test
Application Fees :
- RS 500-
- No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST
How To Apply :
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1 st October, 2023, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Interview Details How To Get Job In Air India
Note : This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. alertjob.in does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.